End Day 1 Week 3

Monday, February 1, 2010

I didn't even know if I was going to blog tonight but decided that I needed to.More for myself than anything.

God I am angry and hurt and pissed off and too many emotions to put down in writing.

Seeing someone that you love in pain is one of the worst feelings in the entire world and feeling almost completely helpless in your attempts to help them is almost as bad!

On the upside, I am so very proud of the progress that my beautiful friend made tonight.
Through all of the fear and the heartache and adversity that lays ahead of her, she made a promise to me ( and hopefully to herself ) that change is possible and is going to happen...starting right now.

All of this may seem cryptic but, as it is not truly my story to tell, I will have to respect her personal choice as to whether she wishes to share this hurdle in her journey with you here.

To anyone out there who reads and follows this blog, please know that there is no substitute for your health. No number on a scale or a tape measure, measures your worth as a person. No weight loss goal is worth reaching if it is at the sake of your health and well being.
When you put yourself in danger through unhealthy habits and extreme measures to achieve a goal, you are not the only person that you hurt.

I know all of this only too well.

My name is Jhanine Love and I am a RECOVERING ( and always will be ) anorexic!

Love, health and happiness to you all!

Neen xo

1 comments:

Natasha Hurst said...

To be completely honest, right now I am wishing that I never promised because guts is in knots. But, I know that you did the right thing by pushing me and I do Thankyou for it even though I am sure I will be swearing at you in the weeks to come but as you said I have been through worse and with a friend like you by my side how can I go wrong.

 
Curing The Cupcake Hangover. Design by Pocket