Day 1, Week 3- WEIGH IN

Monday, February 1, 2010


OK. Now I could be disheartened considering I slogged my backside off several times this week and lost a grand total of.....DRUM ROLL...... 0.1kg's!!!!! CRAP! But, alas, I am not!
I lost some centimeters off my hips and waist this week, and, as I went through the photo's of the past few weeks, I can actually see a difference! Bring on the old lean muscle mass!!! If it means looking more toned and fitter, then the meager weight loss isn't going to stop me or worry me at all.

I am a little bloated as I am sure that George ( my pet name for period OK?) will be knocking on my front door at some point tomorrow so I am also well aware that I am retaining extra fluid right now which never helps.

I will look at the loss this way... 4.1cm down this week! YAY!!!

1 comments:

Natasha Hurst said...

Hey Babe, yes, there is a difference and It's great that you were able to keep your spirits high. Well done honey, all your hard work is paying off. XOXO Mwah, CK!

 
◄Curing The Cupcake Hangover. Design by Pocket►