Day 1, Week 3- WEIGH IN

Monday, February 1, 2010


OK. Now I could be disheartened considering I slogged my backside off several times this week and lost a grand total of.....DRUM ROLL...... 0.1kg's!!!!! CRAP! But, alas, I am not!
I lost some centimeters off my hips and waist this week, and, as I went through the photo's of the past few weeks, I can actually see a difference! Bring on the old lean muscle mass!!! If it means looking more toned and fitter, then the meager weight loss isn't going to stop me or worry me at all.

I am a little bloated as I am sure that George ( my pet name for period OK?) will be knocking on my front door at some point tomorrow so I am also well aware that I am retaining extra fluid right now which never helps.

I will look at the loss this way... 4.1cm down this week! YAY!!!

1 comments:

Natasha Hurst said...

Hey Babe, yes, there is a difference and It's great that you were able to keep your spirits high. Well done honey, all your hard work is paying off. XOXO Mwah, CK!

 
Curing The Cupcake Hangover. Design by Pocket