Day 4, Week 4

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Not a great deal to report today.

I did a little bit of housework which was wasted once the kids traipsed through the house after our 2nd afternoon of torrential rain! I also did some grocery shopping and that was really all!

Lunch was lame. 11 sakata rice crackers with a little cream cheese.Snack was some leg ham and dinner was fish and salad. After a 30 minute (TOUGH) interval training session tonight, I am officially in negative calories for the first time in a long time!

I am aiming to practice what I preach tomorrow and up the food anti considerably or I will end up feeling like crap!

I must also remember to take my multi vitamins which I have skipped for 2 days.
Anyway, thats all until tomorrow.

Neen xo

2 comments:

Natasha Hurst said...

Well now I don't feel so bad because I too am in negative calories and have forgotten to take my Multi V's....You know what babe, shit happens every now and then the what matters is that we both do all that we can to get back on the right track. Would of loved to hear more about your training sounds like you pushed hard! Love you chooky girl and proud of you for admitting to not following your own advise. Mwah XOXO CK

Jhanine said...

I did push super hard. I did the interval training with the up and down incline pyramids and 2 minutes at 12kph! At one point I was jogging at 7.5kph at an incline of 15! Crazy. It felt good though. I will definitely be putting more effort into nutrition though and thankyou for your lovely comments sweetie. I always appreciate them xo

 
Curing The Cupcake Hangover. Design by Pocket