Day 4, Week 3

Friday, February 5, 2010

Today was fantastic!

The best day of the week thus far I would have to say.

The day started off with the usual domestic and mothering duties and, after that, I did a little work on my web site and my new song.

At 12.30 I headed to the pub for a lunch date with a close friend.
It was amazing just sitting out on the patio, sipping wine spritzers, eating a beautifuly cooked piece of grilled barramundi, laughing whilst watching the much needed rain cleanse this parched little town
MY BARRAMUNDI WHEN IT ARRIVED


AND FINISHED! IT WAS SUCH A MASSIVE SERVE AND I ONLY ATE 4 CHIPS!!!!




I have to say, considering the huge menu choices, I am very proud of my food and drink choices.

Following our lovely lunch,we headed back home for one more wine spritzer and then a dinner of Mexican chicken salad. YUMMO!

Adrian and I were settled in the back garage with Adrian's mate Glen, when he suggested that I bring the guitars outside for a bit of a play around. We began mucking around with lead sections for my new baby when Tasha arrived after her Thursday evening 'Zumba' workout! YAY!!!
Within 20 minutes, it had pretty much turned into a mini concert come jam session!

I had the best night filled with good friends, great music and interesting conversation ( along with the usual laughs). It was fantastic to see my mate doing what she loves to do and in the best frame of mind that I have seen her in for some time.


GLEN & TASH PLAYING "KNOCKIN' ON HEAVENS DOOR" AWESOME!!!!



Time ran away and, by the time we wound up, there was no time for exercise however, that is a very small price to pay for the reward of such a fantastic evening. Im still very happy with how today went nutrition and, more importantly, spirit wise!

Neen xo

1 comments:

Natasha Hurst said...

Glad you had a lovely day babe and so happy that I popped in to share a wonderful evening with you. I must say that even if it was the booze talking it was nice to get some lovely compliments...really boosts the deflated ego. Looking forward to hearing the finished song as it sounds lovely. Have a wonderful day tomorrow perhaps tomorrow night we could do the Wii Personal Coach at mine? XOXO

 
Curing The Cupcake Hangover. Design by Pocket