DAy 7, Week 3 and Day 1, Week 4

Monday, February 8, 2010

PAIGE,BOHDEN,FINN,JULIE AND A MEMBER OF THE KINGLAKE CFA AT THE KINGLAKE "BLACK SATURDAY"MEMORIAL SERVICE YESTERDAY

As you can see, I didn't end up blogging yesterday for my final day of week 3.
Yesterday marked the 1st anniversary of the Black Saturday bushfires in Victoria and I was in Kinglake for the memorial services for those who were lost and those who were involved and affected by these dreadful events.

JULIE, PAIGE, BOHDEN, FINN AND I ARE ALL IN THIS PHOTO TAKEN AT THE KINGLAKE MEMORIAL SERVICE YESTERDAY


It was very hot and extremely emotional so the last thing on my mind last night was blogging.
All I can say is how lucky I am to have my family with me today. My Auntie and Uncle came so close to being killed on February 7th 2009 and, after hearing the most heartbreaking stories of loss yesterday, I truly realise how blessed they were.

Even today I feel a little blah. It is probably a combination of the weekends events and not exercising for 3 whole days!

I didn't get the chance to weigh in and measure this morning as I was still in Kinglake so I may measure and photograph tomorrow morning and, depending on how I feel,I may weigh in then.

Well, I am really not in a mood to go into everything right now but I will say that, health wise, I feel like absolute shit today. Heres hoping tomorrow starts a more positive ball rolling.

Neen xo

0 comments:

 
Curing The Cupcake Hangover. Design by Pocket