Day 6, Week 6

Sunday, February 28, 2010

OMG! I can't believe it has nearly been 6 weeks already!

Another super busy day today. More cake decorating and I babysat my nephew which meant alot of stopping and starting. As a result, it is now 12.15 am and I have just finished up for the day.

I managed to get out for some lunch with my little Tyler and opted fora Subway turkey salad which are always delicious and under 200 calories even with my fave 'naughty' dressing! Tyler thought Subway was a crappy idea and wanted McDonalds instead! I realised how much cheaper it is having only one child too. I managed to feed us both for 10 bucks! AMAZING!!!! LOL.

I also did alot of walking with my nephew and running around at home which is good considering I of course didn't manage to get any structured exercise in.

Adrian was home late and because I didn't have to cook for my kiddies ( they are away with their grandparents) I had a big bowl of cereal for dinner.

My calories are pretty low for the day but I have a birthday party tomorrow and I am sure that I will be making up for it then!

Well, hitting the hay now because I still have some last minute decorating to do and plenty of organizing in the morning before picking Tyler up and heading off to Ballarat for Nan's 90th birthday celebration.

NOT FINISHED (AND NOT A GREAT PHOTO) BUT THIS IS THE CAKE I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS WEEKEND



Neen xo

0 comments:

 
Curing The Cupcake Hangover. Design by Pocket