Day 5, Week 6

Friday, February 26, 2010

Busy day. I barely stopped.

I was up early to do the usual school run and then I headed to the hardware store for some final cake supplies along with running a few more errands.
Back home to begin decorating and I honestly didn't stop until 7.30pm!

Adrian got some Pizza for the kids ( of which I pinched a slice ) and had a bowl of pea and ham soup.

It was only when I was eating dinner that I realised that I hadn't eaten anything else all day!
I had forgotten what it is like to be full on caking again! I used to regularly forget to eat when I was on a roll and I fell back into that trap today!

I did 15 minutes jogging @ 8kph and 20 minutes walking uphill @ 6kph in an interval style.

I am now about to bunk down as I am up early again to get the kids ready for their big birthday weekend and I will be back in the kitchen finishing the cake as well as rehearsing for my song that I am singing to my Nan for her 90th on Sunday plus I am babysitting my precious nephew for a few hours amongst it all. Thank God for pain killers!!!!!

Night all

Neen xo

0 comments:

 
Curing The Cupcake Hangover. Design by Pocket