START DAY 2, WEEK 4 - WEIGH IN

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Well, I'm a little lost for words!
Yes I had a lax weekend but,after a few food calculations, I certainly made up for lack of exercise with sensible food choices.
Last week, from memory, I exercised 3 days and all those days were good, tough workout sessions.
All of this taken into account, how does one end up with a higher weight 4 weeks in than when one began?
Today I weigh in a 58kg! That is 1.9kg up from last week and 2kg up from my starting weight.
I also added an entire 4cm to my frame.







I don't even know how to fathom the reasoning behind it all and I don't think I will try.

It is times like these that you really wonder why the hell you slog your arse off day after friggin' day to make a change.

I may take a different approach this week. Sit on my fat, love handled arse and do nothing!

I didn't want to share this initially however I feel that it needs to be shared as it is my reality and documenting it will bring to light how tough and disheartening this journey can be at times.

Not feeling great!

Neen xo

1 comments:

Natasha Hurst said...

I'm gobsmacked and don't have any words to offer you but I do have a shoulder and an ear that you can use at any time. Oh I do have some words....they are all the ones that you said to me a week ago and the reason I share those is because they were wise and have made an incredible difference in my life. XOXO CK

 
Curing The Cupcake Hangover. Design by Pocket